Thursday, July 16, 2009

Updates and suchness

I've started painting some of my 1/2400 scale ships for Trafalgar. I began with 3 of the heavier Spanish ships, the Principe de Asturias [112 guns], the Santa Ana [112 guns], and the Rayo [100 guns]. Each ship will be based on a GW plastic cavalry. I decided to use the cavalry bases to maintain a uniform base size amongst the ships and to allow to the ships name and possibly a nation flag to be painted along one of the beveled edges of the base. I'll post some pictures once I finish them up.


I finally picked up the new imperial Guard Codex and the plastic Cadian Command set. I am looking forward to playing a game of 40k with the new codex. I'll post some pictures once I get them assembled.


I've also been thinking about picking up the Operation Damocles Initiation set for AT-43. I have been aware of the games existence for some time now, and had even thought about picking up some of the figs for 40k proxies, but i just recently stumbled across some photos of the Karman faction for the game. Apes in power armor.... need I say more.

No comments: