Sunday, October 4, 2009

WW1 Germans and ACW Confederates


I've just painted up some of Old Glory WW1 Germans. They are the German Reservists in Picklehaub from Old Glory's "Trench Wars" Line. The Officer is from Brigade Games "Company Command" Pack. They are painted in Early war uniforms. The Brigade figure is a bit larger than the Old Glory figures, but on the Table they look fine together.


I've also just completed my latest batch of American Civil War Confederate soldiers. These figures are from the Old Glory 2nd Edition line. They Paint up pretty nicely, although some of the faces are a bit oddly sculpted. They fit in pretty nicely with the Perry Plastics I have already painted. I will attempt to post some side by side comparison photos of figures from the two lines.



No comments: